- Title to the goods shall remain vested in Glader Confectionery and shall not pass to the Purchaser until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and payment received by Glader Confectionery. Until title to the goods passes.
- Glader Confectionery – shall have authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with and/or dispose of all or any part of the goods
- Glader Confectionery and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without the need to give notice enter upon any property upon which goods or any part are stored, or upon which Glader Confectionery reasonably believes them to be kept
- The Purchaser shall store or mark the goods in a manner reasonably satisfactory to Glader Confectionery indicating that title to the goods remains vested in Glader Confectionery and
- The Purchaser shall insure the goods to their full replacement value and arrange for Glader Confectionery to be noted on the policy of insurance as the loss payee.
- Irrespective of whether title to the goods remains vested in Glader Confectionery, risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser upon delivery.
- This statement shall be read in conjunction of our Returns Policy and its relevant clauses.
DISCLAIMER: Due to products being manufactured or handmade, Actual Weights and appearance may very slightly.